Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do u work apple store. An ihone. I just got it and I…

Customer Question
How do u work...

How do u work apple store

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An ihone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got it and I tryed to download apps on App Store and it says I have to put in credit card info

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

It sounds to me like you have never set up an Itunes account. That is what you have to do first. Setting one up is easy. Do you have an itunes account for other devices?

I m trying to download apps on p store and I filled out all Of the slides then I get to the last slide and it’s asking for credit card info and saying I have to play 40 dollars

OK. Do you have another device with an iTunes ID? Or do you have a computer that we can set up an iTunes account there and then enter in your iHome?

No

I just verified with my Apple contact that as long as you are just setting up your account and you have not attempted to purchase an app that has a cost, there aren't any set up charges

Ok so I got my phone and I went to App Store and tryed to download something and I won’t let me because I have to put in credit card info it I’m just trying to download a app

Can you send a picture of this issue so I can report and repair it for you?

Yes as part of Apples iTunes set up on a device they require you enter credit card information.

If you set it up on a PC or laptop you can set one up without a credit card. It is a bit annoying I understand but it is how Apple has it set up. I am sorry.

Ok

You need not worry about a charge unless you are attempting to download an app with a charge.

*Kindly rate my personal service to you at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am credited for my time. Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance. Thank you, Samuel