Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I downloaded a software on my appleI phone and I don't know…

Customer Question
I downloaded a software...

I downloaded a software on my appleI phone and I don't know what to do after I can get it after the passcode because the only thing I can get to is emergency calling and the number I know is 911.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Okay I realized the OS so I think you mean IOS which is what I think is mine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This morning after I downloaded a software that had a I after general in the sittings. It was an apple agreement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. So you are locked out because you can not get past the passcode screen?