Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to reconnect my iPhone to my iwatch but I no longer…

Customer Question
I need to reconnect...

I need to reconnect my iPhone to my iwatch but I no longer know my watch id my email is***@******.*** I had register my Iwatch

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have the new IPhone 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My watch is not the new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I stopped using my watch since I could not track my steps for work so it has been about 11 months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I am currently trying to sync it but it will not advance when I do the manual connect my phone gives me the 5 digit code by my watch is asking for a 6 digit code which I do not remember. I am flying out of the country in a couple of hours and I would like to wear my iwatch I hope you can help me.
I did say I will take the answer on my phone but yes I would rather have it in my email
12/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help.

Use your paired iPhone

1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
  2. Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
  3. Tap General > Reset.
  4. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. ...
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again