Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Mu Iphone is a six. I just received a message from Google we…

Customer Question
Mu Iphone is a...

Mu Iphone is a six. I just received a message from Google we dont recognize my IPhone mail. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I dont know but I just updated a updare a coupld of ddays. I tunes works ok

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I havent rebooted for awhil

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that explains it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you unable to use Gmail on your iPhone now ?