Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Disabled and locked. I honestly don't know My phone said I…

Customer Question
Disabled and locked Technician's...

Disabled and locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I honestly don't know My phone said I was trying to locate it and wanted Apple ID and password ***** was sleeping so I'm not sure what happened

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it wants to send a text to my phone and it is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I know my ID just not my password ***** it says now it has to be unlocked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/25/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Please use this link to reset the password ***** your Apple ID:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Since your iphone is locked, you can have the reset link sent to your email. Please let me know what happens.