Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do i turn off the eject water sign - iphone 3. 11. I…

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn off the eject water sign - iphone 3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I clicked on one of the apps and this appeared - 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The watch is new and I am familiarizing myself with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A sensor in the speaker cavity detects water and will push it out by generating a high frequency tone.

To stop it, you will just need to turn off the Eject Water app.