Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to create a password on a new account for I tunes…

Customer Question
I'm trying to create a...
I'm trying to create a password ***** a new account for I tunes I don't know how to do it please please help help me create a password ***** my phone is a Verizon 4g
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I confirm to you

Do you already have an account?

No I don't

Are you trying to make an Apple ID account?

I am

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!