Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to change my password and can not remeber my last…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password ***** can not remeber my last password. I need to change this ASAP can you please help??? I have moved from New Zealand to Perth and my phone number and work email has changed and I need to update them as well.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have moved countries and the earlier phone does not exist nor my earlier work email. I can give both the detials

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to update my details and change my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.