Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I keep getting a voicemail from a middle eastern person and…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a voicemail from a middle eastern person and when I delete it it keeps coming back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure but I think its the newest one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don't use it much. The message is dated Dec 7th. I tried listening and deleting, then Edit delete It goes away and comes back every time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.