Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I get a new apple password? I have an IPhone6 and a…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a new apple password?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an IPhone6 and a Macbook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

It's gone on several days, and I don't know what to try. It's more upsetting on my phone because it keeps popping up asking me my apple password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.