Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I just had my phone replaced and now I can't figure out how…

Customer Question
I just had my...

I just had my phone replaced and now I can't figure out how to go online and get all my stuff back and download it onto my phone. I've forgotten my passwords and I'm elderly so I'm not too computer savvy.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Apple took my phone on 12/7 and sent it off to be fixed and downloaded all my stuff before they took it. I had an old phone reactivated so I could go on a trip to California and still have a phone. I just came back and picked up my phone today and I took it to Sprint to have them put a SIM card in it and they said I had to do the rest online.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

I don't know how to do that....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to download everything on my phone like it used to be and have someone walk me through doing new passwords because I didn't write any of them down and I have medical problems that affect my memory so I'm screwed in that department.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Can we talk on phone rather than text? It’s hard for me to follow

I apologize for not being available yesterday. I had to go offline. Yes, we can talk on the telephone. A Live Phone Call is a Premium Service. I will send you an offer.

The system is not letting me do that right now. Perhaps we can do it when you reply to this.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service