Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Passcode wont let me in wont take my passcode. I PHONE 6S…

Customer Question
Passcode wont let me...

Passcode wont let me in wont take my passcode

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I PHONE 6S WHAT IS OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

THIS JUST happened when i was asked to up date

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.