Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I tried to unlock my phone too many times and now it's

Customer Question
I tried to unlock...

I tried to unlock my phone too many times and now it's disabled. what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Idon't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell them i'm an idiot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your smartphone?