Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

What is price to replace iPhone 5S sim card. What is that? I…

Customer Question
What is price to...

What is price to replace iPhone 5S sim card

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am currently not using it but it lets me txt & read gmail but no phone calls & says no sim card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks & merry christmas to you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.