Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Apple phone was upgraded 2 nights ago. Now I can't use…

Customer Question
My Apple phone was...

My Apple phone was upgraded 2 nights ago. Now I can't use it. My former email address is not accepted nor is the password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

7/Mac OS X v.10.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

The phone was traded Thursday night. I've tried email address I've had in the past and Passwords. Nothing works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I visited an Apple Store yesterday and a young person fixed the problem. Thanks for your concern.