Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I would much rather talk with a person than "chat". I want…

Customer Question
I would much rather...

I would much rather talk with a person than "chat". I want to know about Line 2 - how it works, how much it costs, e.g.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have an iPhone 6S. I don't know what OS. How do I determine that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

What are you talking about? I am interested in Line 2. Nothing is "going on". I'm looking for information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.