Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Ijust got a new (first time user of a smart phone IphoneX. I…

Customer Question
Ijust got a new...

Ijust got a new (first time user of a smart phone IphoneX. I dont know beans about hoe to operate it/.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple iphone X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got it a week ago. i need hrelp setting it up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.