Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

In am unable to email photos from my iphone to my computer,

Customer Question
In am unable to...

In am unable to email photos from my iphone to my computer, it was ok until yesterday Brian

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios 10 but I think there was an update I HAVE 1200 PHOTS AND i DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THEM, i SAY THIS BECAUSE A FRIEND OF MINE WENT TO AN iPHONE SHOP AND THEY DELETED ALL THE PHOTOS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/23/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Brian,

What happens when you try to email the photos? Do you get an error message?

Have you tried connecting the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable to copy the photos across?

i can transfer the photos by USB, but that is not my question. My question is, today I cannot email my pictures from my iphone to my computer, yesterday I could.Brian

Can you send a text email ok from the iPhone to the computer?

Hold on Pete, why have you charged me £27?. you have not done anything yet, you have not yet understood my first and only question. So far, I have deliberately not used conversation, Now just kindly reinstate the £27 which you took without my authority, with immediate effect, and after that I will continue the communication. Bxxxx Dxxxxxxx.

Brian, I am a user of this site just like you so I have no insight into your account however I understand you pay a good faith deposit when you ask your question.