Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just need to know why when I take a picture - it takes a…

Customer Question
I just need to...

I just need to know why when I take a picture - it takes a still and also a movie? The screen is saying "live"?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

11.2.1 - model MQ7X2LL/A Is that what you need?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MQ7X2LL? What have you tried so far?

Started this week - took a few pictures and ended up with both types. Didn't know what to try. I'm tech-challenged and this is a work phone...

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time - thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/23/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

The new LIVE feature on the phone take still photos BUT when LIVE is selected on the screen it takes small 2 second video WITH the photo... To turn this feature off on future photo just push the round yellow circle top center of your screen in camera view and you will see when you tap it that is says LIVE off

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.. Thanks much, Mike

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

I actually like the LIVE feature because as well as viewing a photo you can bring it to life when you look back on it... Theres something about that, that I really like. Especially when I look back on events that my kids have been in. Its not for everyone though :-)