Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I had an old Apple phone that a friend set up for me and l…

Customer Question
I had an old...

I had an old Apple phone that a friend set up for me and l was never able to get apps because my apple password ***** disabled however l could do everything else. Now the screen has gone really dark and l have had to get a new phone an iPhone SE and this problem is persisting. I have backed up the phones contents and transferred my data onto my computer. My greatest concern is how can l transfer my email account onto my new phone my my Apple ID is still disabled? Is there another way l can access my email account? It's***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

That's the button on the top right hand side that you hold for 5 secs until the apple icon appears and then you hold that and the home button down for ten seconds?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.