Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It's my iPhone. I have a yahoo account but I forgot the

Customer Question
It's my iPhone. I...

It's my iPhone. I have a yahoo account but I forgot the password ***** under my old phone number and need to switch it to my NEW number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its not for the Apple ID my yahoo account is under my old phone number and I need to change the number changed to my new number

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Thats extremely bad timing.... You need to have your phone number in the account active in order to verify the account. You will now have to go through the account recovery process but dont worry it will be successful as long as you can prove who you are....

Click HERE

This is the yahoo recovery wizard and your last chance at recovering your account... Please go through it very carefully and read EVERYTHING before you click to ensure this goes smoothly.. You WILL get back in if you can provide the right info

Thanks very much and let me know if you have any questions

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

That recovery method is also used for HACKED accounts so you should be able to get in with ease