Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't use it at all after spending 3 hours with Apple

Customer Question
I can't use it...

I can't use it at all after spending 3 hours with Apple people they couldn't correct the problem and left the line. I have nothing on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I am sorry I have a Apple 6 S. The screen changed before I could indicate my product.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

This started yesterday morning, 12-20-17. I went to my opening page pressed Home to go to e-mail etc and the screen went to Enter Passcode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am sure the complete history of what was done is on file as I was working with support.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have no idea what all they were doing. I would key in or press some key so they could remove the image. They said this is very rare and really didn't know what to do. The last words were go back to the start and start all over. Also I never had used Cloud. I think that covers what I know.
Wilma
12/23/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Hi Wilma,

This is not the manufacturer's website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

I cannot see what was done by the Apple technical support person, but we can start over, as they have recommended, and work this out together.

Joel

Vinod Menon, Customer Service