Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to dial my iPhone. The latest update. I can't find my…

Customer Question
I need to dial...

I need to dial my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I can't find my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. To find your phone you will need to connect to the find my iphone security feature. Please let me know if you still need help and I will send you instructions.. Thanks Mike