Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

All of a sudden, today, I needed a password to use my

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden, today, I needed a password ***** use my Iphone. I went to a Medford, OR Verizon Store and after an hour of effort, I was unable to use my Iphone, it doesn't accept my idea of a Passcode. I've been using this phone for years without having to jump through all these hoops! please help me get my phone back!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In Minnesota, a year or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what that is or howto do so, Verizon never mentioned that today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get my phone operable; I'm a healthy 80 but if i slip on an icy walk alone and get hurt, i'll need it, i don't have a land line either, it's all i have except for my MAC laptop!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.