Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Iphone activation lock. A few weeks ago. How do I get there?

Customer Question
Iphone activation lock Technician's...

Iphone activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No... how do I get there?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. Just trying to open my iphone again!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.