Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My apple iPhone 4s will not connect visually.... I don't use…

Customer Question
My apple iPhone 4s...

My apple iPhone 4s will not connect visually....

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't use iPhone to sync. Should I? I have iTunes 12.7.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

My comport or my iPhone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Of course, I need a reply....

What do you mean by connect visually?