Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Cant remember i-phone 7 passcode. phone is locked, today,

Customer Question
Cant remember i-phone 7...

Cant remember i-phone 7 passcode. phone is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes no luck

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service