Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have tried all the pass codes I know to get into my iPhone…

Customer Question
I have tried all...

I have tried all the pass codes I know to get into my iPhone to activate it. Now what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have used every passcode to activate my iPhone. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

My phone is working now, thank you!
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you.