Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant find my phone. help please! Iphone 6plus. i have

Customer Question
Good morning. i cant...

Good morning. i cant find my phone. help please!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 6plus. i have service with at&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost it yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Please let me know when you are online and I will help you find your phone.