Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Nokia phone w/windows ..e mail can’t receive or send ..

Customer Question
Nokia phone w/windows ..e...

Nokia phone w/windows ..e mail can’t receive or send .. message .. says contact Microsoft. What happened

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Aol...working perfectly said contact you

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

All others work on phone...need approval from microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No..except all features say pending text works Facebook works so was mails but e mail won’t receive or send ..email app went dark

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service