Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Apple ID is disabled. Apple 8 plus. It streams from my…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It streams from my other apple device and I received this phone today with same issue. She tried to reset password ***** it is still disabled

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Apple 8 plus
Are you there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just agreed is there something else I need to do
Well
When will I have an answer
Are you there ???
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

my issue has not been resolved
What is the fix

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password

What to do to resolve my issue

It is still disabled

Did you go to the website and sign into your account?

problem still exist

Were you able to sign into your account?

Have you spoken to Apple over the phone?