Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant find my I phone. The latest. 419-230-8483 phone #

Customer Question
I cant find my...

I cant find my I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Customer:(###) ###-#### phone #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just lost it 30 minutes ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. Are you able to access you iCloud account? The reason why I am asking is we can track you iPhone with the help of your computer by logging into https://www.icloud.com/find or

1. Go to iCloud.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Open Find iPhone.
  4. Click All Devices, then click your iPhone which was lost.

You can find the location of your iPhone. If you can't access your iCloud account, please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you