Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Hells Bells is not ringing but one second then it goes to…

Customer Question
Hells Bells is not...

Hells Bells is not ringing but one second then it goes to voice mail . How can I fix the ringtone

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hell’sBells is not ringing long enough to get to my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Hells Bells is not ringing long enough to get to my iPhone . Ever since I bought Hells Bells as much ringtone . I haven’t done anything Hells Bells is not ringing long enough to answer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Do you still need help?