Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

On my iPhone 6 Plus when I try to connect using an HDMI

Customer Question
On my iPhone 6...

On my iPhone 6 Plus when I try to connect using an HDMI adapter to the television the iPhone screen goes blank upon starting the streaming for CBS All Access (specifically Star Trek: Discovery)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for a while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Other apps like CNN Top Stories and the CBS All Access selection screens work fine. It is only when I start the program that both the iPhone and the television go blank. Audio is present, no video.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am beginning to think using Just Answer is a bad idea. NO ANSWERS just requests for more money.
Please charge only the $36 initially requested and cancel any further billings.