Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iPhone that is completely disabled (due to trying…

Customer Question
Hello! I have an...

Hello! I have an iPhone that is completely disabled (due to trying the passcode multiple times but failing) I don't care about any of the data on there it's ok to format I would just like to get it working NOW. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

To be honest I don't know and I don't think I can find out with it being disabled

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A couple months. I've tried everythingt Are you a robot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Mac Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.