Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My daughter, son and I are on the same account and my

Customer Question
My daughter, son and...

My daughter, son and I are on the same account and my daughter deleted all of my son's photos yesterday thinking they would only go off of her phone. There were like 800+ photos. We tried to look at recently deleted photos to restore them all, but when we clicked select all, the restore option disappeared and we can't get back to it. Help! How do we get my son's photos back.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photos deleted?

Yesterday - about 30 hours ago

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
This is for an iphone not a mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Just send me an email with your answer. If you don't I will cancel this transaction and go elsewhere

Was the phone backed up via iCloud?

Pictures were sent to iCloud but they are not there niw
Now

Yes, but was the phone backed up via iCloud previously.

I'm not sure - I turned it in so pictures would automatically go to cloud

If there is an iCloud backup with the pictures saved on it, you can restore the devices then use that backup to restore the phone to that point.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service