Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My son gave me his iphone6 and I need to change over to my…

Customer Question
My son gave me...

My son gave me his iphone6 and I need to change over to my name and possibly number. I have a small flip phone which I will give to my wife that acct is with Verizon (###) ###-#### can you help without trip to store thanks ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong with phone. just need to change his gift phone over to my name. my son will continue to pay the bill and charges.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

The ONLY way you can do this without a trip to the store is online.. Who is your provider going to be for the iPhone 6 and do you already have online access to that account?