Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to cancel a subscription to duolingo that

Customer Question
expired in the 25 and...
I am trying to cancel a subscription to duolingo that expired in the 25 and instead it renewed fir a longer period one year and is pending and I can’t cancel. I don’t want tovrenee
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I don’t understand. Please do not charge my credit card and delete my credit card information and confirm that it is done.