Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I downloaded an update and when I went through the following…

Customer Question
I downloaded an update...

I downloaded an update and when I went through the following things it asked for my passcode and etc also My credit card. It didn't like the passcode I had or the other thing and I have a new credit card, I am locked out of my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Before I downloaded the outdate

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The only screen that will come up is asking for my passcode which it doesn't like

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to unlock my phone and get rid of the update

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. Do I need more information
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make/model of your phone?