Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone has locked me out and won';tn recognize my

Customer Question
My phone has locked...

My phone has locked me out and won';tn recognize my thumbprint, and asks me for a passcode which I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

30, minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Merrymchristmas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?