Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my Iphone--forgot password. Yesterday.

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my Iphone--forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No-do not know how to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.