Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cleared all my cookies on my computer and my saved

Customer Question
Hi, I cleared all...

Hi, I cleared all my cookies on my computer and my saved password ***** my gmail account got lost. I have the 2 step recovery and proceeded with it answered my security question and put in the code on my recovery email and I was told I would receive assistance in 3-5 business days and its been over that and I have not heard back. I can retrieve my email on my phone but not on my computer please help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

If you read my first statement I answered yes!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, if I answered my security question correctly and put in the correct security code why am I not able to put in a new password ***** open my account on the computer?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service