Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a iPhone 5 and have had for some time. Yesterday I…

Customer Question
I have a iPhone...

I have a iPhone 5 and have had for some time. Yesterday I must have done something to cause it to stop giving me the home page and all available items to open. Now I can't get it to open anything. SUGGESTIONS?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'm not even sure of that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

One day. I have tried to open the phone but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. my Mac works fine. My Phone does not work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question. Let me know when you are Online and if you still need help