Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am new at adding devices. I was just reading about the ios…

Customer Question
I am new at...

I am new at adding devices. I was just reading about the ios terms, not realizing I had already ordered. I DO NOT WANT APPLE TO GO ANY FURTHER WITH MY PHONE. DISREGARD MY ANSWERS AS I DO NOT WANT THE IOS INSTALLED. JO S

Technician's Assistant: What iPhone model do you have?

A 7IPHONE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

SINCE I RECEIVED THAT I COULD UP DATE MY PHONE. THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME YESTERDAY. i DO NOT BELIEVE I HAVE THIS APP IN THE FIRST PLACE. PLEASE CHECK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

ANSWER MY STATEMENT. DO i ALREADY HAVE AN IOW NOW, PRIOR TO YESTERDAY. CHECK MY RECORD.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

IOS is the system software for your device, for instance on an iphone when a new update is ready it will either pop up showing the update or you can go under settings to software update, when ready you then simply download and then install the new ios update as updates help resolve issues and add features, etc.

If you did not choose to install then it would not have been installed however if you accepted the terms and clicked install now or later then it most likely has, you can check this by going into settings> general>software update> it will then tell you there if it is up to date or if it has an update available.

If for any reason that does not answer your question please let me know in more detail what you are requesting.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!