Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I received my new sim card and when I put it in it went to…

Customer Question
I received my new...

I received my new sim card and when I put it in it went to far! I can't pull it down but I can see it now all I have access to is emergency calls. My doctor sent me a message to call him and I can't, should I take it to a nearby Store or what?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It will only let me make emergency calls.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's not my computer it's my new phone I received to replace old one. You co. sent me a sim card so I could change the telephone number from the old one. Account #102743280,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today.

So right now your sim card has gone too far and is not in position?