Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My cell phone # is (586) 876-4206. Apple. The message on…

Customer Question
My cell phone #...

My cell phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

The message on phone says: a password ***** ***** to activate this Adevice because the owner has used "Find My iphone" to link it to their Apple ID ---I apparently did this my mistake. I forgot my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I seem to be able to receive calls, but do not have my regular screen to make phone calls.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.