Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Like the one I had for $30.00I wanr ro change my plan to…

Customer Question
Like the one I...

Like the one I had for $30.00I wanr ro change my plan to simply chat with no gigs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Its an I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I dont know but it doesnt let me hook into the 40,00 plan I got new so I want togo to the 30.00 plan of taqlk and text

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I changed the plan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive stopped into the store several times and in the store it works fine but when I LEQVE IT STOPS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your call service provider?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.