Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can not seem to be able to back up my I phone to my

Customer Question
I can not seem...

I can not seem to be able to back up my I phone to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I just up dated it to 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to reconnect and did a repair on my ITunes on my computer als

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought the new x and want to transfer all my items to the new phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/21/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.