Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I dropped my phone in a bowl of water. Grabbed it right away…

Customer Question
I dropped my phone...

I dropped my phone in a bowl of water. Grabbed it right away but it doesn't ring. What should I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is an apple 5 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

I took the cover off and dried it the best I could. It happened about 30 minutes ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Technician: AnswersByEric, Developer replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Developer

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.