Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is locked. I have had a Sprint phone for years and…

Customer Question
Please help me....

Please help me. My phone is locked. I have had a Sprint phone for years and have never been able to download apps. I thought the problem was with me. I never got the password ***** I went to the Sprint store and asked for help sometime ago and he changed my password ***** 07Edward70. It worked for him at the time. I've tried that and tried it but it never works. I need to download Scout GPS because I have a new car. It asks for a 6-digit number. If I ever had a number it was many years ago and I don't have a clue what it is. I want to download Scout GPS but everything appears to be locked. The only solution seems to be to change to another phone like Samsung. Is there any way I can get help for my Apple?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember the date but I think it wasn't more than a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Sprint did it for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. My phone number is(###) ###-####home. (###) ###-####cell. Janice Taylor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question.